HELLO!

HELLO!

Welcome to my BiBu Cakes world..! :D

Why 'BiBu'? BiBu means Ibu or Mummy.. Rakha, my first son called me BiBu ;) *lovin' it*

BiBu Cakes is my second biggest experiment after having babies ;P Here you can see all of my million trials and errors :D I can't even count the laughter I've spent for all the stupidity occurred during those times, and it ended up with making fool of myself. Haha But, it worthy when it became better than yesterday (it's just an enough encouragement for me :)) Yet, am still learning and trying to give my best shot for all the trust that you've given me to bake a cake/cupcake/cookie for your special events :D

Cheers,
BiBu Cakes
Nanda-Mum of two, Rakha & Allegra
Email&FB account: anandasagita@yahoo.com
Cellphone: +628119987873


Friday, December 10, 2010

Peter's Xmas Cupcakes Treats, Hohohooo :D

Alhamdulillah.. The biggest order ever, 80 cupcakes full decorations! qiqiqiq Tried my best and thank God, I could do it within a week! hahaha Thanks a bunch for Peter Fletcher who successfully made me more confident in taking big orders, if there's a will and there's a win, hehe ;P
These 5 sets of cupcakes are Peter's treats for upcoming Christmas.. There was a small cupcakes party at my office, Procurement folks. So happy seeing Peter and my friends' excitement to those cupcakes, hehe *I'm so in love with this 'feeling coaster' that making me smile ear to ear ----> narsisticmodeon, LOL ;P*
I chose Penguins, Bearys, Cows, Garden Flies (are these animals exist?, hehe), and Sea's animals. These are some of their photos' sessions.... Thank you heaps, Peter! Enjoy.....


No comments:

Post a Comment