HELLO!

HELLO!

Welcome to my BiBu Cakes world..! :D

Why 'BiBu'? BiBu means Ibu or Mummy.. Rakha, my first son called me BiBu ;) *lovin' it*

BiBu Cakes is my second biggest experiment after having babies ;P Here you can see all of my million trials and errors :D I can't even count the laughter I've spent for all the stupidity occurred during those times, and it ended up with making fool of myself. Haha But, it worthy when it became better than yesterday (it's just an enough encouragement for me :)) Yet, am still learning and trying to give my best shot for all the trust that you've given me to bake a cake/cupcake/cookie for your special events :D

Cheers,
BiBu Cakes
Nanda-Mum of two, Rakha & Allegra
Email&FB account: anandasagita@yahoo.com
Cellphone: +628119987873


Sunday, April 3, 2011

Dede B'day Laptop Cupcakes

Alhamdulillaaahh... jreeengg pesenan lagiii ;P Request nya tmen kantor ku jeunk Putri Desilia Miranda :D ini ceritanya cupcake set yang menceritakan tentang cerita cinta nya (hehe dapet 'tet' berkali2 inih mengulang kata cerita ;P) Dede & pacarnya nun jauh di... *hmm Jerman ya Putr?;P Karena buntu jadi yang kepikiran cuma mereka berdua cintaaaa bangett sama laptop! hahahaha *tepok jidat dengan ide yang sangat brilliant ini, qiqiqiqiq ;P yah poko'e point plus nyah mba Dede cantik seneng sama warna hijau, *yang ini perlu cenayang dulu nih biar tebakannya akurat,hee Eia, makasih ya Mba Shinta Olanos aku ijin nyontek yaa muka orangnyaa, hehehe

Trimaacci ya Putrrrr, kisskisss pelukpelukkkk :*

2 comments:

  1. hoho... it's me...
    makasi uti sayang,, makasii bibu cakes..
    sangat" suka ama cupcakesnya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dede :) Thanks a bunch yah, happy belated b'day, hee :D

    ReplyDelete