HELLO!

HELLO!

Welcome to my BiBu Cakes world..! :D

Why 'BiBu'? BiBu means Ibu or Mummy.. Rakha, my first son called me BiBu ;) *lovin' it*

BiBu Cakes is my second biggest experiment after having babies ;P Here you can see all of my million trials and errors :D I can't even count the laughter I've spent for all the stupidity occurred during those times, and it ended up with making fool of myself. Haha But, it worthy when it became better than yesterday (it's just an enough encouragement for me :)) Yet, am still learning and trying to give my best shot for all the trust that you've given me to bake a cake/cupcake/cookie for your special events :D

Cheers,
BiBu Cakes
Nanda-Mum of two, Rakha & Allegra
Email&FB account: anandasagita@yahoo.com
Cellphone: +628119987873


Sunday, October 23, 2011

Princess Cupcakes for Yulia

Alhamdulillaah... ;) Pesenan dari Yulia temen kantor lama ku.. Cupcakes nya tuk hadiah buat ponakan aja yang lagi main ke rumah, ga ada tema khusus a.k.a terserah BiBu aja saya ngikuuutt... hehehe

There's always be the '1st time' for everything.. contohnyaaaa....a these princess figurines! *yeaaayy! ;D
Gimana.. gimanaaa...? lumayan lah ya tuk amatiran, dah naik kelas 1/2 tingkat bikin manusia full body.. hihihi biasanya kan kepala doank tuh.. wakakakakk ;P
Princess nya nyontek punya-nya Maki Cakes, trimaaccii ya Maki.. belun kesampean berguru sm suhu Maki nihh... pastinya nanti Princess eike jadi super duper cantikk deh, hihihi lookin' forward to see u, Maaaakk! :)) *panjang bner nih intermezzo nya minjem postingan orang ;P*

Eia, katanya Yulia, ponakannya suka dengan kue nyaa.. hihihi *wink! ;)
Makasih yaaaa Jeunk Yulia temen kantor lama kuu... salam tuk the Gank yah! hihihi *kissess

1 comment:

  1. Sooo cute mbak.... TOP BGT deh...
    Salam kenal yach, aku Elvi dari Mojokerto (ultimakitchen.blogspot.com)
    Ijin nyontek idena ya mbak. Makasiiih

    ReplyDelete