HELLO!

HELLO!

Welcome to my BiBu Cakes world..! :D

Why 'BiBu'? BiBu means Ibu or Mummy.. Rakha, my first son called me BiBu ;) *lovin' it*

BiBu Cakes is my second biggest experiment after having babies ;P Here you can see all of my million trials and errors :D I can't even count the laughter I've spent for all the stupidity occurred during those times, and it ended up with making fool of myself. Haha But, it worthy when it became better than yesterday (it's just an enough encouragement for me :)) Yet, am still learning and trying to give my best shot for all the trust that you've given me to bake a cake/cupcake/cookie for your special events :D

Cheers,
BiBu Cakes
Nanda-Mum of two, Rakha & Allegra
Email&FB account: anandasagita@yahoo.com
Cellphone: +628119987873


Monday, January 3, 2011

Fari's New Year's Cake

1st cake order! *yeeayy* ^^ heboh dech prosesnya, dari baking cake sampai packing box nyaa.. karena baru pertama kali ini pede terima orderan cake, yang paling penting malah ga kepikiran.. box nya kependekannn!! wakakakak karena kan biasanya pesenannya cupcakes yang jauh lebih pendek! huaaa akhirnya terpaksa bikin prakarya dech.. hikss alhamdulillah berhasil berkat bantuan sang hubby tercintah, qiqiqiqi Tema cake nya terserah, ya udah deh saya bikin tema tahun baru aja dengan figurin andalan yaitu animals... *tukang kue nya ga canggih2 nich, hahahaha* ;P Happy New Year, Fari! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment