HELLO!

HELLO!

Welcome to my BiBu Cakes world..! :D

Why 'BiBu'? BiBu means Ibu or Mummy.. Rakha, my first son called me BiBu ;) *lovin' it*

BiBu Cakes is my second biggest experiment after having babies ;P Here you can see all of my million trials and errors :D I can't even count the laughter I've spent for all the stupidity occurred during those times, and it ended up with making fool of myself. Haha But, it worthy when it became better than yesterday (it's just an enough encouragement for me :)) Yet, am still learning and trying to give my best shot for all the trust that you've given me to bake a cake/cupcake/cookie for your special events :D

Cheers,
BiBu Cakes
Nanda-Mum of two, Rakha & Allegra
Email&FB account: anandasagita@yahoo.com
Cellphone: +628119987873


Monday, January 10, 2011

9th Wedding Ann Cupcakes for Aini's Bro

hehe pesenan lagii, alhamdulillaah :D start baking and dekor mulai jam 11AM selesai jam 5PM, wooww rekorrr! ;P yang lama waktu nungguin ide nya datang, 2 hari boqq.. wakakakk.. si BiBu masih bingung kalo request nya ada figurin orang nyah.. hihii jadi nya ujung2nya pasti hanya perwakilan anggota tubuhnya aja yaitu kepala nya doank! wakaakaak ;P Papa 'n Mamanya yang lagi anniversary-an tenggelam dalam kotak baju koleksi dagangannya si Papa. Trus 2 anak cewe cantiknya tenggelam di dalam lautan cinta Papa Mama nya.. qiqiqi *imajinasi yang aneh ala BiBu* Lautan cintanya pakai permen Yupi biar si duo cantiks seneng makanin kue nya.,. ^_*


No comments:

Post a Comment