HELLO!

HELLO!

Welcome to my BiBu Cakes world..! :D

Why 'BiBu'? BiBu means Ibu or Mummy.. Rakha, my first son called me BiBu ;) *lovin' it*

BiBu Cakes is my second biggest experiment after having babies ;P Here you can see all of my million trials and errors :D I can't even count the laughter I've spent for all the stupidity occurred during those times, and it ended up with making fool of myself. Haha But, it worthy when it became better than yesterday (it's just an enough encouragement for me :)) Yet, am still learning and trying to give my best shot for all the trust that you've given me to bake a cake/cupcake/cookie for your special events :D

Cheers,
BiBu Cakes
Nanda-Mum of two, Rakha & Allegra
Email&FB account: anandasagita@yahoo.com
Cellphone: +628119987873


Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cookiesss for Mbak Nita,Alin,Dimas,Fajar,Mami Silvi

Ini juga kue pesenan temen2 kantor.. Pesenan Mbak Nita tuk para cucu nya cookies lollipop gambarnya campur sari a.k.a terserah Nanda ajah (haha customer yang menyenangkan). Pesenan Dimas cookies kecil2 tuk dimakan sendiri aja buat cemilan..hehe Pesenan Alin cookies kecil2 tuk birthday souvenirnya ke temen2 kantornya. Ada juga pesenannya Fajar tuk anaknya Azka, tapi lufa di poto'..huhuu Ada juga pesenannya Mami Silvi (lagi..syeneng dech rasanya dapet repeat order ;P) tuk val's day lufa di foto juga.. hehe pikunism merajalela ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment