HELLO!

HELLO!

Welcome to my BiBu Cakes world..! :D

Why 'BiBu'? BiBu means Ibu or Mummy.. Rakha, my first son called me BiBu ;) *lovin' it*

BiBu Cakes is my second biggest experiment after having babies ;P Here you can see all of my million trials and errors :D I can't even count the laughter I've spent for all the stupidity occurred during those times, and it ended up with making fool of myself. Haha But, it worthy when it became better than yesterday (it's just an enough encouragement for me :)) Yet, am still learning and trying to give my best shot for all the trust that you've given me to bake a cake/cupcake/cookie for your special events :D

Cheers,
BiBu Cakes
Nanda-Mum of two, Rakha & Allegra
Email&FB account: anandasagita@yahoo.com
Cellphone: +628119987873


Tuesday, August 17, 2010

1st Cookies For My Own Birthday:D

Naah, mari kita flash back dulu ya posting kue2 saya dari kira-kira 8 bulan yang lalu. Kira2 butuh 1 bulan coba2 bikin kue (akhirnya niat ini terlaksana setelah 3.5th punya oven tp dianggurin aja), hahaa saya emang bukan tipikal dapur woman sich, saya lebih suka dibilang ruang makan woman a.k.a tinggal makan ajah, wakakakakk ;P
Kue pertama saya itu untuk my 26th birthday (tua' yach), cookies hias tepatnyah. Jadi setelah dianggap khatam baca buku kukis hias karangannya Mbak Peni Respati dan Mbak Ani Lizzarni, barulah saya berani coba bikin. Karena khatam itu artinya bukan hapal, ya jadinya sepanjang proses teuteeuup nyontekk, hihihi
Proses tusuk2 ke gabus nya juga seru' tuch, perlu dapet nilai 9 tuk prakarya waktu sd, jadilah saya panggil ibu tercinta tuk ngerjain, secara' dia slalu cumlaude nilai prakarya nya, hehee
Happy sooo belated birthday! :D
My First Cookies Trials&Errors

No comments:

Post a Comment