HELLO!

HELLO!

Welcome to my BiBu Cakes world..! :D

Why 'BiBu'? BiBu means Ibu or Mummy.. Rakha, my first son called me BiBu ;) *lovin' it*

BiBu Cakes is my second biggest experiment after having babies ;P Here you can see all of my million trials and errors :D I can't even count the laughter I've spent for all the stupidity occurred during those times, and it ended up with making fool of myself. Haha But, it worthy when it became better than yesterday (it's just an enough encouragement for me :)) Yet, am still learning and trying to give my best shot for all the trust that you've given me to bake a cake/cupcake/cookie for your special events :D

Cheers,
BiBu Cakes
Nanda-Mum of two, Rakha & Allegra
Email&FB account: anandasagita@yahoo.com
Cellphone: +628119987873


Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Cupcakes 3rd Anniversary for Ajeng&Bayu

Happy 3rd Ann, Ajeng&Bayu! Semoga langgeng selalu dan selalu menjadi keluarga sakinah mawaddah warrohmah, aamiin :D Request tema campur sari awalnya minta orang ciuman, trus MU stuff, sepatu, Barney, wedding rings, selanjutnya terserah tukang kue nya katanya. ;P
Jadilah saya bikin: tuk Bayu ada Fred The Red nya MU + bola (maap yah kurang hitam, pewarna habisss.. tp msh kyk bola koq, hihihi), Ajeng&Bayu lagi bobok (nah ini inspirasinya dari Maki Cakes&Wenny's Cakes, trimss yaa), Rasendriya lagi senyum2 liat ayah ibu nya ;P, Barney yang lagi kaget liat ayah ibu Rasendriya (hmmph jelimet deh bahasanya), trus ada koleksi sepatu Ajeng, trus ada koleksi lingerie Ajeng.. Mudah2an cukup memenuhi request mu yach Jeng.. :D
Ini dia penampakannyaa....




No comments:

Post a Comment